Saturday, April 12, 2008

Reasons Why Matt is a Saint to Put Up With Me

1) I'm obsessed with the movie "Dreamgirls" and I have to put on my Diana Ross wig and watch it every time it's on cable.

2) I seem to have a knack of losing the tie for the bread every time I open it. It's just disappears.

3) I have 3 closets of "nothing to wear"

4) I am able to watch TV, read a book, and be on the computer at the same time.

5) My addiction to Caribou Coffee.

6) As he puts it "I would argue with myself in the mirror"

7) I will not call for pizza and I run into my bedroom when it shows up.

8) I swear A LOT!! Truck drivers blush around me.

9) If he's in arms length, I will pinch him.

10) I have a hard time remembering that he is my husband, not my minion.

I'm sure there is a much longer list of why I put up with him. At the end of the day it's all about checks and balances.

0 comments: