Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It Must Be Award Season!!!!

Even though I am going to have to wait until March to get my Oscar and my Pulitzer hasn't come in the mail yet. I am still getting awards!!!!!! My friend Jeannie over at Jeannie's Happy World has bestowed this little gem on me.



Too Cute!!!!! Tori - It's a bear with a purple bow in her hair and she's holding up a big heart. I says I Big Red Puffy Heart your blog.

I feel bad because as a presentor, I should be all dressed up. But Bob Mackey is still putting the finishing touches on the gown and Rachel Zoe still hasn't found the perfect jewels to make her "D-I-E...Die!" So I present this award a little less fabulously in my khakis and pink cashmire sweater. Here are the bloggers who are receiving.

I Heart 2 Girls

Laughing with Spoons

"This is the day..." Ps118:27

Tales from the Lunchroom Today is Heather's Sister's Birthday!!! Go over and give her some love!!!

TorizWorld

5 comments:

Denise said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BIG PUFFY HEART YOU for giving me this award! Awwwwwww! I feel all warm and fuzzy! :)

Michelle said...

Wow. My whole blog side bar is gonna be filled with awards. Thanks a bunch.

Thanks for the Bday shout out! My daughter is taking me out to dinner and to see Twilight again. So are you still going to see it tomorrow? I hope so. Let me know as soon as you get back.

I wish Edward could give me a big ol' birthday present.

Dorkys Ramos said...

What a cute award! Congrats :)

ChicagoLady said...

Congratulations, that is just cutest award! (I'm a sucker for teddy bears)

Toriz said...

Thanks. :)

And, congrats to everyone else! :)