2) Kissing - Who doesn't love kissing? (Unless it's your great aunt and your 12) But I love kissing. Especially if it slow, drawn out and full of passion. (but not with an aunt)
3) Knoxville - As in Johnny Knoxville. I love him for some reason. I don't want to be crude but he's my f*ck and run guy. Someone who would be good for a night or two but you definitely don't want to bring him home to meet mom.
5) Kool-Aid - I keep little packages in my desk to put in my water bottles. For some reason, I can't drink just straight water even though I know it's good for me.
7) Kids - As a mother, I guess I have to put my kids up here. (Although they have been driving me nuts ALL DAY!)
8) KettleCorn - What is better than going to a fair and getting a big bag of fresh, hot Kettlecorn?
9) Kismet - I love the idea of fate. Your soul mate, your other half.
10) Karaoke - I don't like to sing, but Matt always dedicates "Devil in Disguise" to me.
If you want to play, you can leave me a comment and I'll give you a letter, or you can leave Heather a comment and she can give you a letter too.