Wednesday, January 21, 2009

He Got it Wrong!

Matt posted that I didn't want to do the interview because I didn't want to interview anyone.

Wrong!!!

I didn't want to do the interview because his questions were stupid and I didn't think any of you would care what my favorite color was or who was my crush in High School. So we compromised and decided to let you guys ask the questions.

In his defense, it's hard to "interview" someone you've been married to for more that 13 years. You run the risk of finding out about double lives and getting feelings hurt etc.

Go over to Matt's Blog and post a question you would like me to answer. I don't care what it is, if you want to know, I will tell you.

I will answer all questions on Sunday's post. That gives you plenty of time to think of a good one. And of course if you have more than one question, I will answer them too.

Go on, go post a question. And remember, there are no stupid questions, unless you're Matt.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WELL!!!! You certainly made me sound stupid!

But as I always say, "Go with your strengths!"

LOL!

Nana said...

Oh man, I don't want anyone asking me anything!! There would be too much lying going on.

ChicagoLady said...

Just goes to show, the man is always wrong!

Michelle said...

You have never met my husband. There are plenty of stupid questions. He has one almost every day.

Already got mine in.