Saturday, January 3, 2009

This Is Going To Have to Hold You Today.

Sorry Guys, I usually try to post a Flashback Saturday. But Matt and I woke up late this morning. (Late night singing to American Idol on the Wii) We have this wedding today which is an all day event and starts in an hour and a half.


I killing time right now while Matt is in the shower. (I swear our next house will have 12 bathrooms)


So I decided I will just post a little something for you to look at. I found this one and it totally reminded me of me! (But I'm vain that way)


Just so you know, I don't wear a skirt when I bowl.


Enjoy and Smooches!

11 comments:

angi_b72 said...

lol...too funny!!! I will have to check out hte American Idol on Wii...i bet that is fun!

Anonymous said...

I gave my daughter and her family the American Idol Wii game for Christmas and they are having a blast with it too. Not sure just how late it's keeping them up though. LOL

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

Kimmy said...

That's funny!! I actually went bowling a couple nights ago. I swear I'm gonna have this pictue in my head the next time I go..lol!

Michelle said...

Ok, so what part reminds you of you? The perky pointy boobs or the undies around your ankles? LOL Inquiring minds want to know.

I so want to see pictures from the wedding,so don't forget to post those. I want to see that spray paint job you got!

Michelle said...

....and I hope you guys have a great time.

ChicagoLady said...

So do your pants fall down when you bowl? Or maybe you have lots of men admiring your skill and talent at knocking down pins?

Have fun at the wedding!

Intense Guy said...

Oh dear god... "I bowl without a skirt" left me thinking you bowl with only panties on... well, with panties sort of on...

I just might have to take up bowling again...

LadyStyx said...

Well..at least iggy pictured you with SOME semblance of clothing on! Wont tell you where my mind went....*laffs*

RSusanna said...

LMAO! Get a drink for me at the wedding!

Rebecca Jo said...

Where do you get all these pictures??? I love it

Heather said...

Yeah, what Michelle said.

We want to see that spray job!

Have a great night tonight. Hope the weather is good for you...