Becky over at In The Trenches tagged me to show my purse.
These are the rules:
1) Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.
2) I want to know how much it cost:) And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I’d love to hear it.
3) Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your diaper bag/non-diaper bag.
Well, I already showed you my purse on this post. So, this time I figured I would show you what's in my purse.
The Twilight purse and the carry all bag that I put things in that don't fit in the Twilight purse.
As you can see, it's pretty full. I have a hard time zipping it up.
1) Sunglasses (they were only $1.50 at the BOGO sale at Payless Shoes)
2) My awesome cigarette case wallet.
3) The great and poweful Zune (mp3 player)
4) A Valentine that Emerson gave me.
5) Blue Tooth (It's illegal to drive in the Chicago city limits and talk on the phone without a hands-free device)
6) Cell phone (aka Life)
7) Diet Pills (a prescription by a real doctor, not just a guy with the first name doctor)
8) Ace of Spades eraser (What? You don't have one?)
9) Keys ( with the uber-awesome skull keychain)
10) Directions for the Blue Tooth (still haven't quite figured it out)
11) Emergency stash of candy
12) Business Card holder (I hardly ever give out my business card, but at least they have a pretty holder so I look important)
13) oops, no 13. Sorry
14) Emergency wine glass (You wouldn't believe how many times I've had to break this out!)
15) Emergency Barbie ( she has gotten me out of many a jam)
16) Work keys
17) One zillion lipsticks (you never know what mood I'm in)
18) pens (although I'm never able to find one)
20) Checkbook (notice that I just write the number and the amount on the back, and in no particular order, much to Matt's dismay)
21) Edward bodyspray ( I have to keep it with me, to give me a boost during the day. It's not a problem, I can quit anytime!!!)
22) Blue Tooth charger (Not that I can figure out how to use it)
OK, on to the carry all!
It's one of those recycle bags that you get at the grocery store so you don't use the paper or plastic bags. Matt got me this one at Walgreens because I'm a HUGE Cubs fan! (Pitchers and Catchers reported to camp last Friday!!!!!) He paid .99 for it.
1) My Super Duper Mom Calendar/Organizer (so I know where I am on any given day)
2) Huge bottle of Pepsi (It truly is my weakness)
3) Spare Pepsi (I might run out!!!)
4) Waffles (Breakfast is the most important meal of the day)
Usually I bring my lunch in this too, but we didn't have anything good in the house this morning.
Now to tag:
I want to see your purse Nana from Nana's Kitchen.