Monday, March 2, 2009

I've Been Tagged to Reveal My Inner Freak.

Some of you who have been reading this blog for a while know about my quirks. But Donnetta over at Life in the Fast Lane tagged to list 6 weird things about me. Some of these maybe repeats, but I'll try to dig deep and come up with some of the newer quirks that I have developed.

1) I love watching the last episodes of TV shows that I never watched at all when it was on. I never understand what's going on, but I enjoy it just the same. I feel if I miss the last episode, I'm missing out.

2) Even though I may own a movie on DVD, if it comes on TV, I have to watch it. Even if it's cut and has commercials.

3) I'm found a boutique in Chicago that will dress you up as a pin-up and take your picture. I'm going in later this month. But I have to go by myself because none of my friends will do it with me.

4) I get really mad at Matt when he works too much and then I get really mad when he doesn't work.

5) I cry at parades, all parades. Even when we go to the Gay Pride Parade, I tear up.

6) I feel really bad for some of the Disney villains. Take Cinderella's stepmother, all she wanted was a better life for her daughters and because they were unfortunate looking, she did what she thought she had to do.

I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want to leave your weirdest in the comments, feel free.

20 comments:

wenderful said...

I hope you post your pin-up pics. That's very brave of you. But what a fun idea!

LadyStyx said...

Great entry. But since when have you needed to be tagged to let that freak flag fly? ~grinz w/ a wink~

BloggessJ said...

I despise Swiss cheese...Once you get that smell on you it's there for "life"....Have fun with the pin up pics. :)

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

I would love to dress up like a pin-up and have my photo taken!!! What a cool idea.

Michelle said...

Super Freak, super freak, she's super freaky yow!!!

Suzann said...

Good morning to you! Popping in from SITS to just say good morning.

Donnetta said...

If you dress up like a pin-up and go to the Gay Pride parade and cry - you'll be their BFF!!!

Toriz said...

Interesting list.

I did this a little while back, I think.

Cammie said...

Im with you on the movies....I have to watch my favorites over and over....even if I have not pulled the DVD out in years

Lacey said...

The pin-up boutique sounds like a blast! And I'm the same way with movies on TV... isn't that silly? What is it about commercials and dubbed over cuss words that sucks us in like that?!

Becky said...

I LOVE the pin up idea! Too very very cool!

I would do it in a hearbeat:)

Rebecca Jo said...

What is it about parades that makes you cry? I had to giggle at that one.. sorry....

And cant wait to see your pin up!! That's fantastic! How is no one doing that with you! That sounds like too much fun!!!

Intense Guy said...

Gosh I would do this tag except I can't think of nary a single thing...

I mean, phtotographing orange traffic cones having sex, and an oragne cone punching out an orange striped barrel are perfectly normal things to do... heck, I think its even normal to want to go with you and watch when they do your pin up shoot (but definitely not something for me to do! Ack!)

:) Hope you thoroughly enjoy your shoot - I'm sure you'll look super HOT!

Denise said...

I would SO do the pin-up thing with you!!!! I wish we lived closer! That sounds so fun! :) I hope you'll share your pics! :)

Deanna said...

I challenge you to post the pin up picture once you get it...
Sure am glad I don't have any quirks LOL
Great post.

RSusanna said...

I would love to have pin up pix made....as long as they can cover up the cellulite

Nana said...

I do the same thing w/ movies. I can't help myself.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you as a pin-up girl! You will share the photo, won't you?

DI
The Blue Ridge Gal

merc3069 said...

LOL about the Disney villians;-) I'd definitely go with you to the pin up place if I was closer--how sexy and cool! Love the new layout, by the way....

ChicagoLady said...

Sheesh, and here I thought only normal people were on blogger! LOL

Then again, you could be really weird and chase squirrels to get pictures of them.