Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Third and Final Review

I figured that I would end my series of Adult Toy reviews with what I refer to as a level 3 in my kink-o-meter. I would say that there are probably 5 levels in the kink-o-meter. One being prudish, with 5 being freaky.


The third item that we picked from Eden Fantasys is called the Liquid Latex Kit.

Before I start the review, I feel the need to explain why we might have picked this particular product.

First, Matt and I had once watch the program "Real Sex" on HBO and we saw a woman called "The Baroness" she was an aficionado of latex. They filmed one of her latex seminars and it looked quite interesting to us. There was a whole "shining the latex" that seemed so sensual.

Not being ones who can afford the $650+ for a little fun, it was going to have to stay a fantasy.

Until this little adult opportunity presented itself.
The second reason is more about Matt. See, he not only has that Princess Leia in the gold bikini fantasy, but he is somewhat of a comic book geek.

He really REALLY likes the heroines (and villains for that matter) in the tight latex costumes.

So, when we saw this kit, we knew that we had to try it.

The kit includes, 1 jar of Latex Body Cosmetics. 1 bottle of Latex Body Wash, 2 applicator brushes, 1 bottle of Latex Ultra Shine, 1 jar of Rainbow Metallic Pearl Powder and a facial dust mask. (to be used with the Powder)

I have to say that this was definitely the highlight of the evening. Matt painted me because he didn't want to have to deal with shaving his chest or trying to get latex out of his chest hair. It was a lot of fun. You can definitely let your imagination run away with you. He painted a sort of strapless bodysuit on me.

The only thing I can suggest is that when you use it, you crank up the heat. After all, you are sitting there naked waiting for the latex to dry.

One thing that is just as fun as applying the latex is peeling it off. Do you remember when you used to get glue on your fingers and you peeled it off in large strips? This was better.

The instructions said that it smelled, but it really didn't. I was worried that I was going to have latex in my belly button for the rest of my life, but it came off just fine.

The only thing that I wish we did differently was to leave it on longer. We could have more fun, if I wasn't so cold.

All in all, I give the Liquid Latex kit 5 out of 5 lips! And one for good luck!


You can find this as well as all of your other Adult toy and Adult Gift needs at EdenFantasy.com

13 comments:

Young Momma said...

I saw that same episode!!! Now I wanna try that stuff! Thanks for the awesome review! :)

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Hmmm....I'm not so sure if I'd want to do the latex. But it does sound interesting.

kim said...

I've got a terrible latex allergy, so this wouldn't be so good for me..but, I do love the idea of painting your lover's body.. :)

Queenie Jeannie said...

You go girl!! =)

Dorkys Ramos said...

Ooh, this sounds interesting...

Thanks for the reviews!

Kimmy said...

That sounds pretty interesting. We just might have to try it ;o)

Toriz said...

Sounds like a fun way to spend a warm night. ;)

And why am I not surprised to hear about Matt having those particular fantasies? *Grins*

Heather said...

Cracks me up the stuff they come up with...

So, where's the pictures?

Intense Guy said...

Hmm, yes, I can understand the wanting to keep the latex out of the chest curlies. Ouchies.

HBO must have some very interesting shows. "The Baroness of Latex" on "Real Sex". I hope I can catch a rerun someday.

Jenny and the Princess Peonies said...

Yowzer...that sounds like fun!

Becky said...

We love Real Sex on HBO... You are brave for trying that!!!

Michelle said...

You were worried about your belly button?! I would have been worried about getting that stuff in other places!

5 out of 5 lips, that must have been fun.

Amy said...

Ok, if there are pictures I am boycotting this blog! Do you know how weird this is to read about your family?! :)