Saturday, May 2, 2009

SO.......????


Of course you aren't!!! I have done nothing but whine and complain like a 2 year old.

But that is all over! I have recognized, embraced and released. It's gone.

I promise I will try my hardest to be much more upbeat and entertaining. This is something that I am going to try throughout my entire life, not just blogging.

After all, if I'm more entertaining in the rest of my life, my stories are bound to be worth the price of admission, right?

We'll see.

6 comments:

Toriz said...

Good for you, and good luck! I'm sure you'll feel better for it too. :)

LadyStyx said...

*HUGZ*

Funny in My Mind said...

It's your blog and you can whine if you want to, or wine if you want to.......

Intense Guy said...

*Hugs*

Just be you... we likes you a lot that way. :)

Lacey said...

Honey, you are entertaining even when you're whining. You realize this, right? :-)

ChicagoLady said...

You mean I was able to sneak in for free? Better not tell the owners, they'll kick me out. LOL