Sunday, July 26, 2009

Becky Through 5 Decades

I woke up this morning to laughter.  When I went into the living room, Matt was sitting at the computer laughing hysterically.  He was looking at pictures of himself at  yearbookyourself.com

After laughing at his post on his blog, I decided to see what I would look like.  So, here are some yearbook pictures starring yours truly.

1960

YearbookYourself_1960

I’m really liking the glasses!

1962

YearbookYourself_1962

1964

YearbookYourself_1964

That is a can and a half of Aqua Net!

1968

YearbookYourself_1968

“When the moon is in the seventh house…”

1978

YearbookYourself_1978

It’s the Farrah “do!!!

1984

YearbookYourself_1984

Eat your heart out, Madonna!!

1990

YearbookYourself_1990

This actually the year I graduated and I was sure we were more fashionable than this!!!

1998

YearbookYourself_1998

“[Now wait a minute, y'all
This dance ain't for everybody
Only the sexy people
So all you fly mothers, get on out there and dance
Dance, I said!]

Salt and Pepa's here, and we're in effect
Want you to push it, babe…”

2000

YearbookYourself_2000

I was HOT in 2000!

I don’t know, I think a trip to the wig shop might be in order.  I wonder if they have one like 1964?

11 comments:

Becky said...

I LOVE this!!!!!!

This is too much, Becky!


I think my favorite is the one with the bow~too funny!

Rebecca Jo said...

1998 is the one that cracked me up...

& I agree, girl, you looked good in 2000!! hehe!!!

Anonymous said...

When I was a kid my aunts used to experiment new teased do's on my hair...it looked like 1964...LOL!

Funny post!

LadyStyx said...

*gigglez* A few of those look familiar...oh wait...I same some of those in my MOM'S yearbooks!

Deanna said...

Oh my that is hilarious! I could post some real pictures of me that look just like those - now that is sad.

When I first pulled your blog up, I thought I was looking at a picture of Carol Burnette form the 60's. (That's a compliment by the way).

Intense Guy said...

I <3 1964. Swoons!!!

:)

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

This cracked me up!!!

1964 was great!

betty said...

LOL; I have to say, it took me a minute to get what this was; I thought "she isn't that old, why are there pictures of her from the 60s?" then I finally realized what it was when I went on to the actual site (for some reason I thought that site was going to have people's real live pictures from their actual yearbooks, LOL).

this is such a cute thing to do! loved you in 1968!

then I peeked at your husband's; those were great too!

enjoy the day

betty

Lacey said...

I'm laughing way too hard right now! Okay, so now we HAVE TO see some real year book photos... DO IT! :-)

Kimmy said...

Wow....Hot mama in 2000!! lol Love these and Matt's were pretty hilarious too!!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!! That is hilarious!!