Thursday, July 2, 2009

I Know I've Been Bad.

Today is my last full day with Erin and Gage and I promise tomorrow I will post pictures of the visit. We went to Taste of Chicago, Rivinia to see an ABBA tribute band, KiddieLand and then whatever we do today. There has been no arrests to speak of, but who knows what will happen today. I'm taking them to the airport in the morning and then I have only tomorrow to clean and pack for the weekend roadtrip that Matt decided we need to take at the last minute. He got 2 days off in a row and he wants to take advantage of it. It should be an exciting adventure and I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. Right now, I have to go pick up Erin and Gage.

If I haven't comment on your post, I will catch up as soon as I can.

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Enjoy what little time you have with sis. Looking forward to pics.

betty said...

enjoy the last day of your visit with your sister/family; glad that you all will have a chance to get away and do something fun this weekend

betty

Toriz said...

Enjoy the time you have left with Erin and Gage. You can fill us in on all the details when they're gone. :)

Unknown said...

I really would love to see your pics Have a wonderful visit! Stopping in from sits

Grand Pooba said...

Can't wait for the pics!

LadyStyx said...

take ya time! Enjoy being with your company.

Nana said...

Sounds like fun to me!