Monday, January 25, 2010

Johnny Depp Monday!

I don't know about you, but I almost lost my shit yesterday!!!


As usual, I went on Bing.com to find a Johnny Depp picture, and this is what came up.


Johnny Depp Dies in Car Crash



OMG!!!! After I got out of the fetal position, I started clicking furiously, barely able to see through the tears in my eyes.


It was a HOAX!!! He is not dead. I repeat... NOT DEAD!!!


What would I have done???


So, here's a picture of the very much alive, Johnny.


9 comments:

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Why would someone play such a horrible joke??

I'm glad he isn't dead because I would have joined you in that fetal position with endless tears running down my face!

Heather said...

That is awful! Thank God it's not true! For your sake, and for ours, too.

Intense Guy said...

What a horrible idea of a joke. I don't understand some people at ALL.

Kimmy said...

People are so mean to play these horrible jokes. When I was a teenager, I got that horrible news from my dad so I knew it wasn't a joke. It was River Phoenix. I was crying too. So horrible. I'm just glad yours was a joke..lol!

Lacey said...

DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT! EVER!

Grand Pooba said...

Who would start such a cruel joke? I bet woman all over the country fainted!

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Horrible Joke !! I love this picture of Johnny .

betty said...

oh my gosh! my heart would have stopped too!!! I'm so glad it was just a joke, but such a mean, malicious one :(

wonderful picture of "our" Johnny

(I hope you guys are doing okay during this sad time)

betty

LadyStyx said...

Now we just need to get him a spot on the Colbert Report so he can give his own eulogy like Jeff Goldblum did. If you've never seen it, you seriously need to check it out. Could you imagine how much better a Johnny Depp inspired quirky spoof on his own eulogy would be???