Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Healthier Me

I really got to start eating better. We eat like our parents are away for the weekend. So, I have decided to do a 30 day challenge that some other bloggers are doing. It’s the green smoothie challenge.



I know what you’re thinking, I was too... GROSS!!! But I’m here to tell you, they are so good!!!!

This one has red and green grapes, pineapple, melon, and baby spinach. I started yesterday and I can’t believe how much energy I had all day. I was able to clean my kitchen AND make dinner. Usually, I can’t muster enough energy after a long day to do one, let alone both.

I will keep everyone updated on how it’s going.


BTW, this sports bottle is actually the top of my new smoothie maker. You just fill it up, put it on and press the button. So easy!!!
Update on the Finger: It's broken, so digging around in it with a needle probably wasn't the best solution.

0 comments: