Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wednesday's Haiku to You

Some other bloggers have dedicated Wednesdays to "Wordless Wednesdays" which I think is a great idea. They put up a nice picture that doesn't need any explanation.



In my overly articulate lifestyle, I find that very difficult to do, so I am dedicating Wednesdays to Haikus that I have written. So each Wednesday will be "Wednesday's Haiku to You"



For those of you that may have forgotten what a Haiku is, it is a 3 lined Japanese style poem. It doesn't have to rhyme, but it has to have certain syllables per line. The rules are:



5 syllables

7 syllables

5 syllables


So here is the first installment of Wednesday's Haiku to You.




Sitting on a beach

Shocked, I turn so not to see

Neon green Speedo

I will have gem like this each and every Wednesday, so stay tuned.
If you have a Haiku that you would like me to read, please leave it in the comments.

0 comments: