Thursday, November 20, 2008

You Really Shouldn't Have!!!

As if Heather's Sister over at Tales from the Lunchroom hasn't given me enough (ie Twilight Obsession) she also gave me this award!!!!!

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

The award translates as, "This blog invests and believes, the proximity" [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proximity] Thank GOD I'm fluent in Portugese like Edward! LOL (OK... so I Googled it)

So now I get to give them to eight other bloggers, here they are;

Ladystyx Place

Dry As Toast

ChicagoLady

Knit By God's Hand

BlueRidgeGal

BookBitten

Smiles in Easy Open Packages

TheWrightFamily

There you have it. Go Forth and Award!!

11 comments:

ChicagoLady said...

Thank you for this award! No time tonight, but tomorrow night, I'll get this onto my blog and figure out (maybe) eight people to pass it on to.

I kept seeing your comments about an award for blogs I was reading, but hadn't seen any new posts from you, until I refreshed my dashboard, then I saw this.

Michelle said...

Yeah, I am cool like that. You were my first blogger friend that I didn't inherit (steal) from Heather, so you are very special to me. Have a good weekend. You know where I will be tonight and I will be thinking about you. We will discuss on Monday the wonderfulness that is Edward Cullen.

Anonymous said...

Oh Fodey O Doh! I got an award? This is simply wonderful and delightful and will look smashing on my sidebar.... Thank you oh so very much and patience will be a virtue in this case since I do take my time at selecting the next recipients....

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

Rebecca Jo said...

WOW - thanks so much for the award! I feel like I've gone all INTERNATIONAL with this one!!!!

Now, gotta think about 8 people... this will be hard!!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!

(BTW - only a few hours before we go to see TWILIGHT!!! Counting down here!)

Knit Purl Gurl said...

What a great award to get and give! It's nice to read sincere blogs - it's like a window into a world you never knew existed! Happy SITS day!!

Intense Guy said...

Congrats to all you award winners!!

:)

merc3069 said...

Thank you! I am so flattered!

Dorkys Ramos said...

Aww thanks so much! You're the sweetest :)

LadyStyx said...

Oh wow....not sure if I'll have 8 to give it to. I'll certainly be looking though!

Thanks :)

LadyStyx said...

Holy cow lookit that...I DID have 8!

Toriz said...

Congrats on your award. And, congrats to everyone you gave it to. :)