Sunday, December 7, 2008

I Got Tagged...Sort Of.

Jeanne at Jeanne's Happy World gave this tag to the first 8 people who commented. I was one of them, so here it goes.

8 TV shows I love to watch:

True Blood
Grey's Anatomy
Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
Two and A Half Men
Big Love
Life on Mars
Whatever the kids put on the TV

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:

Got sick
Cried my eyes out because I was convinced I was pregnant
Took Emerson bowling
Realized at bowling that I had jelly on my shirt.
Went to my dad's house
Took a nap on my father's couch while the girls decorated his tree
Got 3 Christmas presents done
Got the proof that I wasn't pregnant but just have a flu.

8 Favorite Places to Eat:

Tong's Tiki Hut
Dave's Italian Kitchen
Barnaby's Pizza
Golden Corral
Sweet Baby Ray's
Mom's House
The Elk's Club
Your house, but you never invite me over anymore!

8 Things That I Am Looking Forward To:

Retirement
December 26th
Breakfast ( I haven't eaten yet, and I'm hungry!)
Summer
Baseball season
Vacation (not that I have one planned)
The day that everyone stops arguing with me and realizes that I'm right.
All of your answers to these questions

8 Things On My Wish List:

Well behaved children who listen
World Peace
Johnny Depp
Love and Happiness for all my family and friends
Clothes without jelly on them
Stephanie Meyer to finish the 5th book and write more and more and more and more about The Cullens
More Entertaining stories to amuse you.
20 minutes in the bathtub alone without little hand "helping" me wash.

8 People I Tag:

Anyone who wants to. Just leave me a comment so I can go and read all of your answers.

6 comments:

angi_b72 said...

cool...i will do this today!!

Toriz said...

Great timing... I was bored and looking for something to do. ;)

Going to go do this now...

Queenie Jeannie said...

** this comment doesn't count! **

I loved your list! Thanks for playing along!!

Did you register for my giveaway??? Ends tomorrow at noon!!

Heather said...

Trueblood and Big Love, what about Six Feet Under? Darn that Becky, she totally got me hooked on all these HBO shows.

Let's get together and watch them while we drink and eat and gab.

Wait 'til you're over the flu before you call, though.

I like this tag...look for mine on Tuesday.

Michelle said...

I have so many to catch up on!

I love your answers. I love Big Bang Theory. I have a son who is gonna be just like that. My very own little nerd. I love him.

What the hell is Tong's Tiki Hut? And what do they serve?

Jen said...

when the hell
is Big Love coming back on?