Monday, January 5, 2009

The Doctors Say He Should Make a Full Recovery

I would like to thank you all for your warm wishes today. I would like to think that it was my husband's caring and nurturing abilities that got me through that horrendous headache, but some how I don't think that was the case.





But don't worry too much about him. The doctor's fully expect the surgery to remove the camera to be completely successful. He just won't be able to sit with out one of those inflatable donuts for a while.





As for other news, my friend Kimmy over at Our Life's Journey, bestowed this beautiful award on me!


I stole the little description she had for the award.




The Friends Award is given to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. The hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.



So, now I get to give this to 8 other bloggers. I really hate this part because I love all of you guys. If any of you want it and don't have it, take it, I won't tell. But in the meantime, here are the 8.



Ian at Idiot Stew



R Susanna at Sticky Stuff on the Floor



Angi at Making Memories



Merc at BookBitten



Cammie at Life in the House of No Sleep



Cate at Show My Face



Jamie at Have Inspiration...Will Travel



Summer at Le Musing of Moi





Enjoy your award everyone, and Thanks Kimmy!

16 comments:

Kimmy said...

You're welcome! You deserve it!!

Glad to see you are feeling better! I know how those migraines can be. I've suffered from them twice for a week straight..ugh!

Anna Lefler said...

Glad you're feeling better and good luck getting that camera cleaned off...

BTW, your comment on my blog KILLED. "Best African Blog" - woot! *wipes eyes*

XO

Anna

Tammy said...

Glad you've recovered and I hope Matt doesn't suffer too badly!

Toriz said...

Glad your headache is better.

Congrats on your award.

*Hides the Star Wars models before Matt gets out of surgery and comes after them again* ;) LOL!

IB said...

Thanks for the mention! Glad you are feeling better

IB

Cammie said...

why thank you!! And I dont have any sympathy for the hubby....like his as I may....that was just wrong.

Heather said...

Poor Matt, he was just trying to make you feel better...

You did at least laugh a little bit, right?

Oh, I hope so. 'Cause Michelle and I were a little worried about him last night :)

Call Me Cate said...

I'm glad your husband will recover. My Joe learned quickly that there's no winning for him when I have a migraine so it's best to just bring me an ice pack and answer if I call for him. I'm happy to hear you're feeling better!

Thanks for the award, I'll pass it along this afternoon!

wendy said...

Hahaha!! Glad you feel better and how funny is your husband?!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Intense Guy said...

Glad you are feeling better and that the funny man is going to live...at least for now....

LadyStyx said...

*laffin* Glad you're feeling better. Poor Matt.

Grand Pooba said...

Congrats on your award! I hope you recover the camera in good condition! Don't want to waste a perfectly good one!

Rebecca Jo said...

AAAHHH - only if everyone had a husband that was as caring as that.... & hope he recovers soon :-)

RSusanna said...

I'm glad your miraine is gone and if that wasn't a crappy camera, I guess it is now. Thanks for the award! I am so honored.

Michelle said...

So, you went all Hancock on him?!? That is a good one.

ChicagoLady said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. I'll cancel my subscriptions to the papers since I don't need to look for his obit anymore.