I got this from Kimber over at I Know, Right?! and I thought it was interesting. I have been running a little dry on the posts lately and I decided to give it a try.
1. Why are you here right now, at my site? Don't be cute, tell the truth.
Well, I came over initially to wish you a happy birthday but then I wasn't able to leave a comment, so I emailed you instead.
2. What is something you left undone today? Why did you leave it and what is the consequence?
Absolutely everything including getting dressed! I did, however, get a shower in, but then I just sat around and let myself air dry. No consequences as of yet.
3. If you saw a child about to lick a cut lemon, what would you do? Again, don't be cute.
My mouth would salivate to the point of drool, I would make a pucker face and turn away. Matt would put salt on it and then laugh at the faces the child makes, he's cruel like that.
4. Willie Nelson-Backwoods Redneck or God Among Men?
I don't think he is someone who is able to be pigeon-holed.
5. If I asked your Momma "what is the greatest thing you taught your child"? What would she say?
Pretty is as Pretty does. Always be compassionate and caring.
6.Recently you saw something fabulous. What was it?
Well, Matt left the door open today when he peed, that was pretty impressive. Other than that, I haven't been shopping because I have no job to buy clothes for.
7. Have you ever 'almost died', how?
You'd be surprised on what doesn't actually kill you.
8. Halloween or 4th of July?
Hmmm...beer or candy....beer or candy...I'll go candy. There's a better variety.
9. Everyone has something memorized. What do you have memorized? Your PIN is not an acceptable answer.
I told you guys this before but I can recite the entire opening monologue to the TV show The Odd Couple. I know...it's a gift.
10. If you had to be homeless in a US city for a year, which city would you choose and why?
I'd be a surfer in Maui and I'm going to quote my favorite line from Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
"When life gives you lemons, say f*ck the lemons and bale!" (I think I'm going to get this on a T-shirt)
If you would like to do this, go right ahead. I'm not tagging anyone.