Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Things You Might Have Overheard at Our House.

Matt: (walking in the door after work) "I got a tip from a MILF today!!!!"

Me: "Was it a MILF or a Cougar?"

Matt: "What's the difference?"

Me: "MILFs don't really need to tip, they get by on their MILFiness"
Matt: "What if a guy tips me?"
Me: "Well, he obviously likes the way you dance in your work pants."

_______________________________________________________
Emerson: (reading Little House in The Big Woods) "The dancing was so pretty and the music so gay... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"


Me: "Somehow, Em, I don't think they were talking the Village People." "There is another meaning to the word gay."

Emerson: "There is?"
Me: "Yes, it means happy or joyous."

Emerson: "Oh, then that's not really that funny."
_______________________________________________________

Vivi and I were sharing some Dove Promises and on each wrapper there is a little message, just like a fortune cookie.

Vivi got one that said "Share a secret over a Dove Promise"

Me: "Now you have to tell me a secret."

Vivi: "Okay." (in a whisper with her hand cupped by her mouth) "You're my best friend."
___________________________________________________________

Matt: "You know if you travel in time and you come across the past or future you, don't touch yourself because you can destroy the universe."

Me: "What are you talking about?"


Matt: "I'm just saying that if you travel in time, don't touch yourself."

Me: "That's some sound advice, but you better not do any time travel, you can't keep your hands off yourself."

11 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Wow - great post!

Educational (MILF versus Cougar)
Funny (Gay dancers)
Touching (Vivi's secret)
Though-Provoking (Time travel and meeting one's self)
And
Off-putting (Matt touching himself)
All in one!

:)

Becky said...

That is so funny!

I am loving Emerson:)

Some of the things that come out of everyone's mouth, I just have to write down, because you are right...they are just too classic to pass up!

Rebecca Jo said...

That "secret" is just precious! Yum... I always keep Dove chocolates in my house & read every stupid wrapper! :)

the "gay" comment is hilarious... I love "oh, well its not that funny then"... awesome!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Love it!!

MILF....first time I heard that Meg was in the 9th grade and a boy said, Hey Meg your mom is a milf...I said did he call me milk? she explained...I turned red!

Aww...her best friend...too sweet!

Kimmy said...

LMAO!!! Those are great :o) I love the "conversation" post!

betty said...

maybe because I don't get out much, but I'm still trying to figure out what MILF is and how it relates to Cougar

may Vivi always consider you her best friend, even in those teen years :)

gotta love the insane conversations we sometimes have with the ones we love

betty

Heather said...

"If you travel in time, don't touch yourself".

I love it! Sound advice, I think.

I must share with my own husband.

I love Vivi's secret. And Isabel and I love Little House. Although she never thought twice about the "gay" part. Or maybe she did, but never said. Hmmmm...

Intense Guy said...

I hope someone educated That Corgi. I'd be too embarrassed to do it.

Lacey said...

You guys are so hilarious! Hahaha, Matt's totally going to destroy the universe!

LadyStyx said...

So... if Matt goes back in time, he's screwed?

Toriz said...

LOL!